The Industrial Security Program is a multi-disciplinary security program focused on the protection of classified information developed by or entrusted to U.S. industry operating under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). If you are new to industrial security, we suggest you review the Introduction to Industrial Security course to develop a basic foundation of Industrial Security concepts and principles. Then, depending on your role in the NISP, it is recommended that you complete the appropriate program listed below. After review of these training products, additional training is available on this webpage to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Introduction to Industrial Security IS011.16
- FSO Orientation for Non-Possessing Facilities IS020.CU
- FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities IS030.CU
- Basic Industrial Security for the Government Security Specialist IS050.CU
- Industrial Security for the Non-Security Government Personnel IS230.CU