Select groups of related courses that highlight a special area of study
The Counterintelligence (CI) Awareness Program's purpose is to make DoD and Industry Security personnel aware of their responsibility to report unusual activities or behaviors and various threats from foreign intelligence entities, other illicit collectors of US defense information, and/or terrorists.
Cybersecurity is the ability to protect or defend the use of cyberspace from attacks.
General Security covers security topics and issues which may or may not be addressed in other security disciplines and content areas.
- Air Force Security Manager Program GS100.CU
The Industrial Security Program is a multi-disciplinary security program focused on the protection of classified information developed by or entrusted to U.S. industry operating under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- Basic Industrial Security for the Government Security Specialist IS050.CU
- FSO Orientation for Non-Possessing Facilities IS020.CU
- FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities IS030.CU
- Industrial Security for Non-Security Government Personnel IS230.CU
- Outside Director/Proxy Holder Baseline Training IS175.CU
The Information Security (INFOSEC) Program establishes policies, procedures, and requirements to protect classified and controlled unclassified information (CUI) that, if disclosed, could cause damage to national security.
- Insider Threat Program Operations Personnel Program INT301.CU
- Insider Threat Program Management Personnel Program INT302.CU
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.