Description: This set of courses provides an introduction to common DOD security disciplines encountered while performing duties as a security manager, assistant security manager, or security assistant. Specifically, these courses provide an overview of information security, physical security, industrial security, and personnel security responsibilities.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 13 hours (includes courses and exams)
Target Audience: Air Force civilian, military, and contractor personnel with duties as a security manager, assistant security manager, or security assistant, requiring entry-level knowledge of information, industrial, personnel, and physical security.
- General Requirements:
- List of Courses and Exams
- Introduction to Industrial Security IS011.16 and Exam IS011.06
- Introduction to Information Security IF011.16 and Exam IF011.06
- Introduction to Personnel Security PS113.16 and Exam PS113.06
- Marking Special Categories of Classified Information IF105.16 and Exam IF105.06
- Storage Containers and Facilities PY105.16 And Exam PY105.06
- Clearance Requirements: None
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a 75 percent grade average on course exams and performance exercises.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.