Instructor-led, self-paced training facilitated by training instructors
General Security covers security topics and issues which may or may not be addressed in other security disciplines and content areas.
- DoD Security Specialist Course (SSC) GS101.10
The Personnel Security Program establishes the standards, criteria, and guidelines upon which personnel security eligibility determinations are based.
- Writing and Communication Skills for Security Professionals ED201.10
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs ED501.10
- Organizational Considerations in Applying Security within the Federal and DoD Bureaucracy ED502.10
- Constitutional Law and its Application to DoD Security ED503.10
- Understanding Adversaries and Threats to the United States and the DoD ED504.10
- Budgeting and Financial Management for Security Programs ED505.10
- Human Resource Management for DoD Security ED506.10
- Managing a DoD Installation Security Program ED507.10
- Research Methods, Data Analysis, and Reporting to Support DoD Security Programs ED508.10
- Assessment and Evaluation of DoD Security Programs ED509.10
- The Future of Security Systems and Information Assurance ED510.10
- Leadership in DoD Security ED511.10
- Effective Communication in DoD Security ED512.10
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process ED513.10
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security ED514.10
- Statutory, Legal and Regulatory Basis of DoD Security Programs ED601.10
- Risk Management Project and Advance Studies ED603.10
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.