Virtual Instructor-led Courses
Scheduled eLearning facilitated by instructors through CDSE’s online Collaborative Learning Environment
General Security covers security topics and issues which may or may not be addressed in other security disciplines and content areas.
- DoD Security Specialist Course (SSC) GS101.10
The Personnel Security Program establishes the standards, criteria, and guidelines upon which personnel security eligibility determinations are based.
- Writing and Communication Skills for Security Professionals ED201.10
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs ED501.10
- Organizational Considerations in Applying Security within the Federal and DoD Bureaucracy ED502.10
- Constitutional Law and its Application to DoD Security ED503.10
- Understanding Adversaries and Threats to the United States and the DoD ED504.10
- Budgeting and Financial Management for Security Programs ED505.10
- Human Resource Management for DoD Security ED506.10
- Managing a DoD Installation Security Program ED507.10
- Research Methods, Data Analysis, and Reporting to Support DoD Security Programs ED508.10
- Assessment and Evaluation of DoD Security Programs ED509.10
- The Future of Security Systems and Information Assurance ED510.10
- Leadership in DoD Security ED511.10
- Effective Communication in DoD Security ED512.10
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process ED513.10
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security ED514.10
- Statutory, Legal and Regulatory Basis of DoD Security Programs ED601.10
- Risk Management Project and Advance Studies ED603.10
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.