Description: This seminar is presented to address the requirements associated with the new Trusted Workforce 2.0 reform of the Federal Government’s personnel vetting system. Its purpose is to help agencies understand the new requirements and guide them through the implementation process. It focuses on end-to end personnel vetting operations to include; the Federal background investigations program, adjudications for the Department of Defense (DOD), Continuous Vetting, Insider Threat analysis and Counterintelligence reporting requirements in a collaborative environment.
Learning Objectives: Students will demonstrate basic knowledge identifying and/or interpreting Personnel Vetting standards and best practices for effective execution of requirements associated with the personnel vetting process.
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT)
Length: 3 days, 4.5 hours a day
Target Audience: The target audience is DOD civilian security specialists, military personnel, cleared industry Facility Security Officers (FSOs), and other federal personnel performing personnel vetting security related duties, and personnel executing security programs for cleared industry.
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: Full-time attendance and participation in all sessions and interactions (student engagement is monitored throughout the course and is required for a completion certificate).
- Exam Requirements: N/A
Prerequisites: Successful completion of the following courses:
- Introduction to Personnel Security (PS113.16) and exam
- Insider Threat Awareness Course (INT101.16) and exam
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief (CI112.16) and exam
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.