Temporary Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (T-SCIF) Training SCI101.16
Description: The course is designed to help you understand the Department of Defense (DoD) guiding principles for Sensitive Compartmented Information.
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the critical importance of Temporary Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (T-SCIFs)
- Recognize how to prepare for and implement a T-SCIF
- Identify proper methods for the approval and operation of T-SCIFs
- Explain the procedures to ensure the execution and protection of a sound command security program
- Identify proper methods to protect classified information and prevent unauthorized disclosure
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: The course provides quality training to both newly assigned or appointed individuals with little or no SCI experience in their performance as an SCI security official and to those in the field who are engaged in implementing a T-SCIF. Anyone involved with T-SCIFs can benefit from this training.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 6
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.