Description: This course examines each step of the emergency planning process as it relates to protecting Classified National Security Information. The course includes a step-by-step process to identify threats, prioritize evacuation of assets, and develop a plan in response to disasters.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Demonstrate and understand DOD policies and how they relate to safeguarding classified information
- Recognize how military operations affect provisions of DODM 5200.01, Vol. 1, Encl. 3
- Identify types of threats and their impact on information security
- List factors to be considered when planning for emergency handling of classified information
- Apply the planning process in the development of emergency plans
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: DOD civilian, military, and contractor personnel
Number of Students per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a passing score of 75 percent on the end of course knowledge check to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IF201.01
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.