Description: This course provides a detailed explanation of the importance of Supply Chain Threat Awareness, which encompasses and defines Supply Chain and Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM). The reader will learn what potential threats are posed by Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE), criminals, and strategic competitors, as-well-as various risk mitigation strategies/countermeasures.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, the student will be able to explain the importance of Supply Chain Threat Awareness in cleared industry and academia. This course covers:
- Describe the purpose of protecting the Supply Chain and governing policies
- Identify potential threats to the Supply Chain
- List risk mitigation strategies used in Supply Chain Risk Management
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: The target audience for the Supply Chain Threat Awareness course includes Department of Defense (DOD) military, civilian, contractors, and cleared industry who perform duties pertaining to the protection of our Nation's supply chain and Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM).
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on the final exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.