Exterior Security Lighting PY109.16
This course does not contain the final exam. Students must register for the exam (PY109.06) separately in STEPP and will receive credit for the course upon receiving a passing score.
Description: This course provides the student with a basic comprehension of exterior security lighting to include definition, purpose, planning considerations, and application for the protection of Department of Defense (DoD) assets.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: Students shall demonstrate comprehension of the definition, purpose, and types of exterior security lighting for the protection of DoD assets.
Length: 1.25 hours
Target Audience: DoD civilian and military personnel as well as industry contractors with physical security responsibilities.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements:A passing grade of 75% on the final exam (PY109.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with PY201.01
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 3
Additional System Requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0, Flash Player 8, Internet bandwidth connection (DSL or better), Display 1024 x 768, Audio (16-bit sound card), Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.