Exterior Security Lighting PY109.16
Description: This course provides the student with a basic comprehension of exterior security lighting to include definition, purpose, planning considerations, and application for the protection of Department of Defense (DoD) assets.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: Students shall demonstrate comprehension of the definition, purpose, and types of exterior security lighting for the protection of DoD assets.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 1.25 hours
Target Audience: DoD civilian and military personnel as well as industry contractors with physical security responsibilities.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements:A passing grade of 75% on the final exam (PY109.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with PY201.01
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 3
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Contact CompTIA to find out about CEUs for this course.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.