Physical Security Virtual Environment Assessment PY108.06
Description: This eLearning product provides an opportunity for students to apply their knowledge of physical security requirements in a realistic three-dimensional environment. Students will inspect an installation to ensure its physical security measures comply with regulatory requirements and the installation physical security plan.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This eLearning product is designed to evaluate students’ performance on determining the compliance or non-compliance of physical security requirements based on DoD policy and the installation’s physical security plan.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: DoD civilian and military employees as well as defense contractors responsible for performing physical security inspections.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements:A passing grade of 75% on the final exam (PY109.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
Prerequisites:The pre-requisites below are only required if the course is being used as a Capstone Assessment for PY201.PR N/A
- Introduction to Physical Security PY011.06
- Electronic Security Systems PY250.06
- Exterior Security Lighting PY109.06
- Lock and Key Systems PY104.06
- Physical Security Measures PY103.06
- Physical Security Planning and Implementation PY106.06
- Protected Distribution Systems CS140.16
- Risk Management for DoD Security Programs GS102.06
- Storage Containers and Facilities PY105.06
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with PY201.01
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 9
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Contact CompTIA to find out about CEUs for this course.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.