Physical Security Planning and Implementation PY106.16
Description: This course provides an overview of the physical security planning and implementation process within the Department of Defense (DoD) physical security program for those with physical security duties and other security professionals. It includes lessons that provide background and context about physical security planning, implementation concepts, and how the risk management model drives physical security planning and implementation. Other areas covered in this course include exploring the documents that are used in physical security planning and implementation, The DoD Antiterrorism Program, and Oversight and Inspection processes.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: Students shall demonstrate comprehension of the concepts used in physical security planning and implementation.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: This course is for DoD civilian and military employees, as well as defense contractors responsible for, or involved with, the application of physical security in the safeguarding and protection of DoD assets.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on the final exam (PY106.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with GS101.01, GS101.10, and PY201.01
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 6
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.