JCAVS User Levels 2-6 PS183.16
Description: This training introduces User Levels 2 through 6 functions of the Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS), a subsystem of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). The training covers performing person summary screen functions, establishing and maintaining a Personnel Security Management Network (PSM-Net), and other JCAVS User Level 2 through 6 primary functions.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify policies governing JPAS Accounts
- Define JPAS User Level 2 through 6 functions
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: This training is intended for Department of Defense (DoD) civilian, military, and contractor personnel who perform JPAS User Level 2 and 3 and 4, 5, and 6 duties.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on the final exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 6
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.