JCAVS User Level 10 PS182.16
Description: This training introduces User Level 10 functions of the Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS), a subsystem of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). The training covers reviewing, creating, and processing visit requests in JPAS.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify policies governing JPAS Accounts
- Define JPAS User Level 10 functions
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: This training is intended for DoD civilian, military, and contractor personnel who perform JPAS User Level 10 duties.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.