JCAVS User Level 7 & 8 PS181.16
Description: This training introduces User Level 7 and 8 functions of the Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS), a subsystem of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). The training covers requesting a JPAS account, logging into JPAS, conducting queries, and viewing JPAS Person Summary screens.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify policies governing JPAS Accounts
- Define JPAS User Level 7 and 8 functions
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: This training is intended for DoD civilian, military, and contractor personnel who perform JPAS User Level 7 and 8 duties.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.