OD/PH Training Module 1- Introduction to DSS, FOCI, and FOCI Mitigating Agreements IS183.16
Description: This course is Module 1 of a six module training specifically designed for the Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community. ODs, PHs and VTs play an important role in the effective implementation of Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI) Mitigation Agreements. They are responsible for performing their duties in a manner believed to be in the best interests of the company but consistent with the national security concerns of the United States. This course provides the definition of FOCI, an overview of FOCI Factors that determines how to best mitigate the FOCI, and descriptions of the FOCI Lifecycle and FOCI Mitigation Instruments.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to.
- Explain Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI) and the overall process by which DSS mitigates FOCI
- Identify FOCI Factors
- Understand the FOCI Lifecycle
- Distinguish between FOCI Mitigation Instruments
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 Minutes
Target Audience: This course is specifically designed for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency's Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.