Security Support to International Industrial Operations IS181.16
Description: This course provides a basic overview of the relevant statutes, agreements, executive orders, policies, basic concepts and principles, and the roles and responsibilities of key players in international programs with special emphasis on IS Rep responsibilities.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: Students shall demonstrate comprehension of the scope, purpose, and processes of the international operations in its support of National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: DSS industrial security personnel and DoD cleared contractors participating in the NISP
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 9
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Contact CompTIA to find out about CEUs for this course.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.