NISP Reporting Requirements IS150.16
Description: This course introduces the reporting requirements as outlined in NISPOM 1-300. The course covers the structure of the NISP and the relationships between organizations administering and participating in the NISP. Additionally, the course discusses the reporting requirements for changed conditions affecting the facility security clearance (FCL), personnel security clearances (PCL), and safeguarding, as well as reports for security violations and espionage, sabotage, terrorism, and subversive activities. The course examines the typical reporting procedures and the potential impact on the contractor's overall security program.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: Students shall demonstrate a basic understanding of the reporting requirements for NISP contractors; this includes instructions for determining situations to report, who to report them to, and how to create and submit reports.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 1.25 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is Facility Security Officers at cleared DoD contractor sites participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DSS Industrial Security Representatives, and DoD Industrial Security Specialists.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IS020.CU, IS030.CU, and IS050.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 3.75
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Contact CompTIA to find out about CEUs for this course.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.