Personnel Clearances in the NISP IS142.16
Description: This course includes instruction on the personnel security requirements for contractors participating in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and how those requirements are implemented by the Department of Defense (DoD). The course will include guidance on the roles and responsibilities of a Facility Security Officer (FSO) to meet those requirements.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: Students shall demonstrate a basic understanding of the personnel security requirements for contractors participating in the NISP and how those requirements are implemented by the DoD.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is FSOs at cleared DoD contractor sites participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DSS Industrial Security Representatives, and DoD Industrial Security Specialists.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IS020.CU and IS030.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 6
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.