NISP Self-Inspection IS130.16
Description: This online course introduces the requirements to conduct self-inspections. This course focuses on how to conduct a self-inspection to include: preparing for a self-inspection, methods used to conduct a self-inspection, activities involved when performing a self-inspection, and actions taken once a self-inspection is complete. The Self-Inspection Handbook is also introduced.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the processes and requirements to prepare for and conduct self-inspections
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 1.5 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is facility Security Officers at cleared DoD contractors participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DSS Industrial Security Representatives, and DoD industrial Security Specialists.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with IS020.CU, IS030.CU, and IS050.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 4.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.