Industrial Security Databases and Systems IS124.16
Students must register for the exam separately in STEPP and will receive credit for the course upon receiving a passing score.
Description: This course will serve as the introduction to information systems supporting the NISP.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the primary databases and systems used to support the NISP
- Identify the purpose and use of each database or system
- Identify who has access to each database or system
Length: 1 hour
Target Audience: DSS Industrial Security Representatives (IS Reps), DSS Industrial Security Systems Professionals (ISSPs), DSS Counterintelligence (CI) Personnel, DSS Industrial Security Headquarters Personnel and other DoD Security Specialists with Industrial Security responsibilities.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Passing score of 75% on exam (IS124.06) at the end of the course in order to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with IS050.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 0
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.