Course Resources for Industrial Security Basics IS122.16
- Industrial Security Basics Student Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- E.O. 12829 "National Industrial Security Program"
- 32 CFR 2004 "NISP Implementing Directive" (2006)
- 32 CFR 2004 "NISP Implementing Directive" Amendment (2010)
- DoD 5220.22-M NISPOM - National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual
- DoDI 5220.22 "National Industrial Security Program (NISP)"
- DoD 5220.22-R "Industrial Security Regulation"
- DoD 5220.22, Vol 3 "National Industrial Security Program: Procedures for Government Activities Relating to Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI)"
- DTM 15-002, "Policy Guidance for the Processing of National Interest Determinations (NIDs) in Connection with Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI)"
WEBSITES AND OTHER RESOURCES
Email questions and comments to email@example.com.