Business Structures in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) IS051.16
Description: This course enables the student to recognize the business structure of any facility participating in the NISP and obtain key information from business records that is relevant to the facility being cleared in the NISP.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Recognize the characteristics of business structures commonly found in facilities participating in the NISP
- Examine complex business structures to determine criteria for a facility clearance (FCL)
- Identify business structures based upon examination of business records
- Identify Key Management Personnel (KMP) required to be cleared for granting/maintaining an FCL
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: DSS Industrial Security Representatives, Facility Security Officers, and others involved in the National Industrial Security Program
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on the final exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IS050.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 6
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.