DSS Security Rating Process Course IS036.16
Description: This course provides the student with an overview of the standardized DSS process for assigning a security rating using the DSS Security Rating Matrix. This includes how vulnerabilities are defined, what types of NISP enhancements are acceptable and their intent, and what follow-up actions are required upon completing a Security Review.
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to describe how the DSS Security Vulnerability Assessment Rating Matrix is used to standardize and improve consistency of the security rating process.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 1.5 hours
Target Audience: FSOs and other security personnel at DoD cleared contractor facilities, DSS IS Reps, DoD Industrial Security Specialists, and other government personnel with industrial security responsibilities
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on the final exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 4.5
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Contact CompTIA to find out about CEUs for this course.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.