DoD Annual Security Awareness Refresher IF142.06
This course contains a pre-test as well as a post-test. Students will receive credit for the course upon receiving a passing score on either the pre- or post-test.
Description: This is an interactive eLearning course that refreshes students' basic understanding of initial security training requirements outlined in DoDM 5200.01 Volume 3, Enclosure 5, the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and other applicable policies and regulations.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: This course assesses and refreshes a student's understanding of security policies and principles and their responsibilities to ensure the proper protection of classified, controlled unclassified information (CUI), and Department of Defense (DoD) assets.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: The target audience for this training includes the following:
- Members of the United States military services
- Civilian employees of the Department of Defense (DoD)
- DoD Contractor employees
Number of students per class: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a passing score of 75 percent on either the pre- or post-test to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): 0
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) Per IACET: 0
- Professional Development Units (PDU) per SPēD: 1.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.