Classification Conflicts and Evaluations IF110.06
Description: This course provides a broad overview of the classification challenge process. Students examine the process for formal challenges to classification decisions, the role of the Interagency Security Classification Appeals Panel (ISCAP), and the process for mandatory review.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the process for formal challenges to classification decisions
- Identify the role of the ISCAP
- Identify the Mandatory Review Process
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: DoD civilian, military, and contractor personnel responsible for processing classification challenges pertaining to national security information
Number of Students per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a passing score of 75 percent on the end of course knowledge check to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): 0
- Professional Development Units (PDU) per SPēD: 1.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.