Transmission and Transportation for DoD IF107.16
Description: This course examines the requirements and methods for transmitting or transporting classified information and other classified material in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) Information Security Program requirements. Lessons explain policy, documentation, preparation, dissemination requirements for specific types of information, and authorized transmission and transportation methods.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the policy documents that govern transmission and transportation of classified information
- Based on classification level, identify the authorized methods for transmission and transportation of classified information
- Identify the dissemination requirements for special types of information
- Identify the procedures to escort or handcarry classified information
- Identify the procedures to prepare classified information for transmission and transportation
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: DoD civilian and military personnel who prepare classified Information and materials for transmission and transportation
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a passing score of 75 percent on the final exam to print a certificate of successful completion.
Prerequisites: N/ACredits Recommended/Earned:
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IF201.01, GS101.01, and GS101.10
- Professional Development Units (PDU) per SPēD: 6
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.