Introduction to Risk Management GS150.06
Description: This course is designed to provide an introduction to the five-step risk management process.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the steps of the risk management process
- Identify the three analytical activities involved in risk management
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: DoD civilian, military, and contract personnel
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a passing score of 80 percent on the end of course knowledge check to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) 0
- Professional Development Units (PDU) per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.