Mission Assurance for Senior Leaders Course DS-IA113.16
This course was created by DISA and is hosted on CDSE's learning management system STEPP. This course does not have a final exam.
Description: This course will improve senior leaders' awareness about the seriousness of cybersecurity as it relates to their actions, as well as the implications of those actions on national security, DoD information, the organization's mission, and the senior leader's various social networks (e.g. family, organization, and subordinates).
Course Resources: N/A
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify cybersecurity considerations that are of great concern for senior leaders
- Recognize the importance of senior leaders adhering to cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Identify the role of senior leaders in ensuring their organization’s compliance with general cybersecurity requirements
Length: 30 Minutes
Target Audience: Senior Leaders of organizations with government or government-authorized information systems (intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program)
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 1.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.