Life Cycle Logistics for the Rest of Us DAU-CLL004.16
This course was created by DAU and is hosted on CDSE's learning management system STEPP.
Description: The goal of this course is to provide individuals who do not work in the logistics field with a basic knowledge of some of the essential processes and considerations that DoD Logistics professionals encounter to satisfy their customer's requirements.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course students will have a basic understanding of the essential processes and considerations involved in life cycle logistics in the Department of Defense.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: This course will benefit all DoD professionals, across all Services and DoD agencies, as well as any industry partner, who wants to learn more about the subject.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 80% on the final exam (DAU-CLL004.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: N/A
System Requirements: N/A