Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD CI116.16
Description: Department of Defense (DoD) Components are required by DoD Directive 5240.06 to provide Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting training to all personnel within 30 days of initial assignment, or employment to the Component, and every 12 months thereafter. When an experienced Counterintelligence Agent is not available to provide such training in person, this web-based training may be used to meet the training requirement.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the threats and methods of Foreign Intelligence Entities
- Recognize the Foreign Intelligence Entities use of Cyber Attacks
- Describe the Insider Threat
- Identify intelligence and security anomalies
- Understand Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting requirements
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 60 minutes
Target Audience: All DoD employees
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing grade of 75 percent on the final examination CI116.06 allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with CI201.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 3
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.