Other than the required annual training, what can I do to keep the Vigilance message fresh? Instilling a sense of vigilance in the general workforce is a basic tenet of establishing an insider threat program. Annual awareness training is a start, but the message can diminish over time. Developing a vigilance campaign for your organization is an effective solution. Deploying regular messaging, awareness, and communications materials ensures that the general workforce is prepared to recognize and respond to the insider threat. The campaign can also serve as an introduction to your Insider Threat Program ensuring that everyone knows whom to report to and feels comfortable doing so.
Vigilance Campaign Materials
- 2019 Insider Threat Awareness Month Messaging Champion Communications Packet
- DoD Insider Threat Program Managers can access additional resources for their programs on Intelink. Request Access.
- Vigilance Campaign Guidance Document
- 2020 Insider Threat Annual Vigilance Campaign Job Aid
11 x 14
11 x 14
11 x 14
Select a circle to scroll for more posters.
Job Aids/Case Studies/Tri-Folds
- 2020 Insider Threat Vigilance Calendar
- Engineering a Traitor Graphic Novella
- The Insider
- Insider Threat Graphic Novella
- Insider Threat Resources for Industry Senior Officials
- Insider Threat Virtual Forum Guidance
- CDSE Insider Threat Case Studies
- Potential Risk Indicators: Insider Threat
- Potential Risk Indicators: Kinetic Violence
- Tales from the Inside: Volume 1
- Tales from the Inside: Volume 2
- Turning People Around, Not Turning Them In - Facilitated Discussion Guide
- The Critical Pathway - Facilitated Discussion Guide
- What's the 411 on 811
- Turning People Around, Not Turning Them In.
- The Critical Pathway
- Social Media Mining by Insider Threats
- Department of Energy Insider Threat Video
- DHS Video: Insider Threat Scenarios
- DHS Video: Understanding the Insider Threat
- Don't Be a Pawn: A Warning to Students Abroad (Human Targeting)
- FBI video: "Company Man"
- Insider Threat Video Lesson: Behavioral Indicators of an Active Shooter
- Insider Threat Video Lesson: Critical Infrastructure
- Insider Threat Video Lesson: Cybersecurity
- Insider Threat Video Lesson: Mishandling Classified Information
- Insider Threat Video Lesson: Mozaffar Khazaee
- National Insider Threat Awareness Month Brief
- NITTF Any Given Day
- Unauthorized Disclosure Video Lesson: DNI Testimony
- Voices of the Betrayed
Security Awareness Games
- 9 Simple Words
- Insider Threat Concentration Game
- Insider Threat Crossword Puzzle
- See Something, Say Something Challenge
- Trivia Twirl
- Vigilance Word Search
- Who is the Risk?
- Whodunit Mystery Game
Toolkit feedback/suggestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.