Adversity is a fact of life. There are times when we all struggle with issues at home and work. For some, these periods of stress can increase risks associated with insider threats. Individuals may be more vulnerable to targeting and recruitment by foreign intelligence entities, and they may also be more likely to travel down the critical pathway towards negative events. Individual Resilience is that inexpressible quality that allows some people to be knocked down by life and come back at least as strong as before. It helps individuals harden the target and develop behaviors, thoughts, and actions that promote personal wellbeing and mental health. Insider Threat programs promote personal resilience to mitigate risks associated with insider threats. Click on the links below to learn more.
- Air Force Resilience: Leadership Tools for Crisis Prevention, Intervention, & Postvention
- DLA: Defense Logistics Agency (DLA): Resiliency Defined
- Webinar: Personal Resilience and Insider Threat: Hardening the Target
- DOD: Insider Threat Awareness Safeguards National Security
- WHS: Keeping the pack strong: Your mental health teams
- FBI: Making Prevention a Reality: Identifying, Assessing, and Managing the Threat of Targeted Attacks
Stories of Resilience
- WHS: 113th Wing takes tactical pause to focus on resiliency
- WHS: Veterans Day program speaker shares story of resilience
Toolkit feedback/suggestions? Email email@example.com.