The Defense Personnel and Security Research Center (PERSEREC) is committed to improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and fairness of the DoD personnel security and suitability programs. In furtherance of this mission, PERSEREC established The Threat Lab in 2018 to realize the DoD Counter-Insider Threat Program Director's vision to integrate the social and behavioral sciences into the mission space.
For more information about PERSEREC, please email PERSEREC@mail.mil. For more information about The Threat Lab, please email dodhra.ThreatLab@mail.mil. CDSE provides links to PERSEREC and Threat Lab products to promote the applied use of research outcomes in the insider threat community.
- PERSEREC BLUF - Bottom Line Up Front, Volume 1, Issue 1: Artificial Intelligence
- PERSEREC Threat Lab White Paper Series, Issue #1: Understanding the Role of Behavioral Scientists in Insider Threat Programs
- PERSEREC Threat Lab "The Insider" Newsletter, Volume 1
- PERSEREC Study "An Evaluation of the Utility of Expanding Psychological Screening to Prevent Insider Attacks"
- PERSEREC Threat Lab White Paper Series, Issue #2: Communication Insider Threat Risk to Organizational Leaders
- PERSEREC Threat Lab "On The Right Track"
- PERSEREC Insider Risk Evaluation and Audit Tool
- PERSEREC Espionage and Other Compromises to National Security 1975-2008
- PERSEREC Combating Workplace Violence: Guidelines for Employers and Law Enforcement
- The Resource Exfiltration Project: Findings from DoD Cases 1985-2017
- DoD Personnel and Security Research Center
Toolkit feedback/suggestions? Email email@example.com.