Establishing a Program
- OUSD(I) Best Practice Guide - Personnel
- OUSD(I) Best Practice Guide - Training
- OUSD(I) Best Practice Guide - Strategic Communications
- eLearning: Establishing an Insider Threat Awareness Program for your Organization INT122.06
- eLearning: Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program CI010.16
- NITTF Insider Threat Hub Operations Course
NITTF, "Insider Threat Hub Operations Course" delivers a practical, scenario-based approach for teaching Insider Threat hub activities. This professional training course focuses on teaching fundamental concepts and requirements for Insider Threat response actions, along with policy and legal authority considerations, from an initial trigger event to mitigation measures. It aids in satisfying national training requirements for Insider Threat program personnel, and better prepares Executive branch departments' and agencies' hub personnel to legally and appropriately handle day-to-day insider threat activities.
- Enterprise Protection Risk Management (EPRM)
- Insider Threat Program for Industry Job Aid
- PERSEREC Insider Risk Evaluation & Audit Tool
- Sample Insider Threat Program Plan NEW
- Video: Insider Threat for Senior Executives
- Video: CI and Insider Threat Support to Security
Toolkit feedback/suggestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.