CDSE Certificate for Systems and Operations ED155.CT
Description: The CDSE Certificate for Systems and Operations is designed to provide Department of Defense employees with the skills they need to integrate information technologies, and DOD systems into increasingly complex security environments. This certificate is made up of four courses that facilitate an understanding of the opportunities and risks of operative information systems to the cross-disciplinary DoD security functions. Students completing this certificate will explore the Defense Acquisition Process as related to the current security environment.
To participate in the Systems and Operations Certificate program, prospective students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must currently be either a U.S. Government civilian employee or a U.S. military service member. U.S. Government contractors are not eligible to participate.
- Must have successfully passed at least one CDSE education course with a final score of 80% or higher.
- Must have an updated STEPP account.
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs ED501.10
- The Future of Security Systems and Information Assurance ED510.10
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process ED513.10
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security ED514.10
All of the CDSE Education courses have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) for credit recommendations. CDSE course credit recommendations are listed in the ACE National Guide .