Certification Frequently Asked Questions
STEPP & My SPēD Certification
- What is My SPēD Certification and why do I need this account?
- What is the My SPēD Certification website address?
- Do I still have to maintain my DSS STEPP account?
- If I update my STEPP account, is my My SPēD Certification account updated (and vice versa)?
- Some of the information on My SPēD Certification account is incorrect. What do I do?
- It's been more than 72 hours since I updated my information in STEPP, and the updates haven't transferred to My SPēD Certification. What do I do?
- What if I forget my password in STEPP?
- Who do I contact for help with my STEPP username and password?
- Who do I contact to reset my My SPēD Certification account password?
- What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
- What if I changed my password but can't log in with it?
- I'm trying to access My SPēD Certification, but the screen says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." What do I do?
- Why can't I get past the My SPēD Certification login screen once I've entered my login and password?
- How do I find my personal information on My SPēD Certification?