How do I maintain my SPēD certification?
To maintain an active and up-to-date SPēD certification, earn 100 Professional Development Units (PDUs) within your two-year maintenance cycle, at least 50 of which must be related to security. Follow these steps to record the PDUs you earn:
- Log in to My SPēD Certification (MSC) account.
- Navigate to the correct Certification Renewal Forms (CRFs).
- Determine which professional development category to use.
- Enter PDUs.
- Ensure your PDUs are in the right category.
- Submit your CRF once you reach 100 PDUs.
If you need additional assistance, refer to our Certification Maintenance FAQs.