CDSE Speaker Series
CDSE's Security Speaker Series delivers live interviews with knowledgeable, respected leaders in the security community. Speakers discuss trending topic areas. Conversation is driven by hot topics, and the audience may ask questions. Register now!
- Maximizing Organizational Trust
February 7, 2019
12:00 p.m. ET
Critical Technology Protection: Foreign Visits and Academic Solicitation
February 21, 2019
11:00 a.m. ET
DSS in Transition (DiT) Webinar Series
With the goal of not only helping Facility Security Officers understand and execute the new methodology, but also reducing the time DSS field personnel must spend in one-on-one explanation of the methodology to contractor personnel, CDSE is producing a DiT Webinar series.
- Evolution of the FSO Role
February 14, 2019
12:00 p.m. ET
Registration opens 30 days in advance of each webinar.
- Asset Identification and Your Security Baseline
March 28, 2019
- What's different about my Security Review now?
April 11, 2019
- Creating a Tailored Security Plan
May 9, 2019
- Active Monitoring
June 6, 2019
Previously Recorded Webinars
- Access On Demand webinars with a CDSE
Certificate of Training available for download. Registration
- Access webinars without a CDSE Certificate of Training available for download. No registration is required.
- For technical issues please contact email@example.com
- Accessing CDSE Webinars on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.
What are CDSE webinars?
A series of live web events to address topics and issues of interest to defense security professionals.
Who can attend CDSE webinars?
Most CDSE webinars are open to anyone with an interest in DoD-related security issues and concerns.
Sign up for the webinar you are interested in to receive an invite with access information.
How do I access CDSE webinars?
CDSE webinars are hosted on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and Adobe's Flash Player. For detailed access information see CDSE Webinars on AdobeConnect.