CDSE Security Speaker Series
CDSE's Security Speaker Series delivers live interviews with knowledgeable, respected leaders in the security community. Speakers discuss trending topic areas. Conversation is driven by hot topics, and the audience may ask questions. Register now!
- Supervisor Reporting and Security with PERSEREC
Thursday, 14 June 2018
12:00 p.m. ET
- Defense Insider Threat Management and Analysis Center Update 2018
Thursday, 19 July 2018
12:00 p.m. ET
These live web presentations address topics and issues of interest to defense security personnel. Presenters are able to answer audience questions.
Previously Recorded Webinars
- Access On Demand webinars with a CDSE
Certificate of Training available for download. Registration
- Access webinars without a CDSE Certificate of Training available for download. No registration is required.
- For technical issues please contact email@example.com
- Accessing CDSE Webinars on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.
What are CDSE webinars?
A series of live web events to address topics and issues of interest to defense security professionals.
Who can attend CDSE webinars?
Most CDSE webinars are open to anyone with an interest in DoD-related security issues and concerns.
Sign up for the webinar you are interested in to receive an invite with access information.
How do I access CDSE webinars?
CDSE webinars are hosted on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and Adobe's Flash Player. For detailed access information see CDSE Webinars on AdobeConnect.