Courses taught by training staff and guest instructors at CDSE in Linthicum, MD and various mobile training sites
General Security covers security topics and issues which may or may not be addressed in other security disciplines and content areas.
- DoD Security Specialist GS101.01
The Industrial Security Program is a multi-disciplinary security program focused on the protection of classified information developed by or entrusted to U.S. industry operating under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- Getting Started Seminar for New FSOs IS121.01
The Information Security (INFOSEC) Program establishes policies, procedures, and requirements to protect classified and controlled unclassified information (CUI) that, if disclosed, could cause damage to national security.
- Information Security Management IF201.01
The Personnel Security Program establishes the standards, criteria, and guidelines upon which personnel security eligibility determinations are based.
- DoD Personnel Security Adjudications PS101.01
The Physical Security (PHYSEC) Program is that part of security concerned with active and passive measures, designed to prevent the unauthorized access to personnel, equipment, installations, materials, and information; and to safeguard them against espionage, sabotage, terrorism, damage, and criminal activity.
Special Access Programs
A Special Access Program is established for a specific class of classified information that imposes safeguarding and access requirements that exceed those normally required for information at the same classification level.
- Introduction to Special Access Programs (SAPs) SA101.01
- SAP Mid-Level Security Management Course SA201.01
- Orientation to SAP Security Compliance Inspections SA210.01
- SAP Security Awareness Seminar SA110.01
- ODNI/NCSC Personnel Security Course
- ODNI/NCSC ICD 705 Physical Security Course
- ODNI/NCSC Special Security Officer Course
- OPSEC and Public Release Decisions OPSE-1500
- OPSEC Analysis Course OPSE-2380
- OPSEC Program Management Course OPSE-2390
- OPSEC and Internet Based Capabilities Course OPSE-3500
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.