Description: This course will cover security violations and administrative inquiries, including types of security violations, roles and responsibilities in handling them, and the administrative inquiry process.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Define security violation and identify the types of violations
- Identify the roles and responsibilities in conducting administrative inquiries
- Identify the steps in security violation report processing and conducting administrative inquiries
- Conduct administrative inquiries of security violations
- Identify special considerations in conducting administrative inquiries of security violations involving accredited information systems
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: DSS Industrial Security Representatives (IS Reps), DSS Industrial Security Systems Professionals (ISSPs), DSS Counterintelligence (CI) Personnel, DSS Industrial Security Headquarters Personnel and other DOD Security Specialists with Industrial Security responsibilities.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.