Description: This interactive course covers the rules and procedures for classified visits and meetings for facilities participating in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). Course lessons cover requirements and procedures that must be completed before sending visitors to contractor facilities, hosting classified visits at contractor facilities, requirements and procedures used for incoming and outgoing foreign visits, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) visits, and the requirements and procedures used to hold classified meetings at contractor facilities.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: Students shall be able to understand and identify the characteristics, requirements and procedures for classified visits, foreign visits, and classified meetings in accordance with NISP.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is Facility Security Officers at cleared DOD contractors participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DCSA Industrial Security Representatives, and DOD Industrial Security Specialists.
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Passing score of 75% on exam (IS105.06) at the end of the course in order to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.