This course was created by DISA and is hosted on CDSE's learning management system STEPP.
Description: This course serves as an introduction to the eMASS application with an overview of its functionality in support of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Continuous Monitoring, and Enterprise Reporting. The Learning Objectives contain detailed information regarding functionality. Current version: 5.9.1 Computer Based Training (CBT)
Course Resources: N/A
This course will enable students to:
- Navigate eMASS
- Register eMASS System Records
- Complete System Details and Categorization Interface
- Control Assessment and Validation
- Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M), Risk Assessment and Assets
- Workflows and Packages
- System Administration
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: This training is for security personnel conducting RMF activities in the eMASS application. eMASS is a tool that automates the Assess and Authorize process by guiding users as defined by the RMF. Completion of the eMASS CBT is a requirement for establishing an eMASS user account.
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a passing score of 70% on the final examination.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: N/A
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.