Description: This 15-minute, eLearning course assists facility security officers (FSOs) working in cleared defense contract facilities in the development of their own tailored briefs. This course provides students with an outline of topics which are recommended for inclusion in a CI Foreign Travel Brief. A briefing template is included which FSOs may use, adding or subtracting information to fit their individual needs.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to recognize foreign threat while traveling abroad.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 15 minutes
Target Audience: Facility Security Officers (FSOs) and DOD or Federal government, military, civilian and Industrial personnel.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.