CDSE Releases New Case Studies
CDSE recently added eight new Case Studies to the case study library:
- Glen Omar Viau. A case study of an insider’s unauthorized use of government property and falsifying facts
- Wei Sun. A case study of an insider and export violations
- Said Azzam Mohamed Rahim. A case study of an insider’s attempt to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization
- William Jarret Smith. A case study of an insider aiding a terrorist group
- Jesus Encarnacion. A case study of an insider aiding a terrorist group
- Izzak Kemp. A case study involving mishandling classified information.
- Randall Hughes. A case study involving kinetic violence.
- Richard Liriano. A case study involving hacking.
Visit The Case Study Library to view all our case study products.
Updates on Certification Webpage
With the recent migration of the CDSE.edu website there have been a few minor updates to the Certification main webpage. The MySPeDCertification (MSC), Credly, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) links that were previously located in the "quick links" dropdown are now located as individual links on the Certification main page.
Connect with CDSE on Twitter (@TheCDSE ) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheCDSE ).