ACE Digital Badges Now Available
CDSE recently launched the CDSE Digital Badging and Transcript Service for courses with an American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation. Students who have completed a CDSE ACE Credit Recommended course are eligible to receive a Digital Badge through the Credly website. Digital badges are electronic representations of traditional paper certificates and offer several benefits:
• Provides verified digital recognition for acquiring new skills
• Allows hiring managers to easily validate acquired competencies
• Third parties can verify status of credentials in seconds online
• Easily share accomplishments and skill sets on social media
• Send official transcripts directly from Credly website
To learn more about the services offered and request a CDSE ACE Digital Badge or transcript visit My Certificates/Digital Badges/Transcripts.
2021 Horizon Awards
CDSE won six Horizon Interactive Awards and was recognized as a Distinguished Agency in the 2021 competition. CDSE received six bronze trophies for the following CDSE products:
- Department of Defense (DOD) Mandatory Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Training/eLearning Websites (Bronze)
- Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) “Communication Products ” PSA Video – Advertisement/Commercial (Bronze)
- Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) “Professional Affiliations” PSA Video – Advertisement/Commercial (Bronze)
- Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) "Industry" PSA Video – Advertisement/Commercial (Bronze)
- Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) “Education vs. Training ” PSA Video – Instructional (Bronze)
- Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) The “Insider Threat Overview for FSOs” Video – Instructional (Bronze)
The Horizon Interactive Awards is a prestigious international competition recognizing outstanding achievement among interactive media producers. In its 20th year, the Horizon Interactive Awards recognize the best web sites, videos, online advertising, print media, and mobile applications. Learn more at the Horizon Interactive Awards website.
The Security Training, Education, and Professionalization Portal (STEPP) will undergo maintenance and will be inaccessible on the following date:
Date: March 24, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 4 hours
Reason: systems maintenance
During this window, STEPP users will be unable to access the system. Also, note STEPP has a daily maintenance backup from 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. ET. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Register Now For Upcoming Webinars
CDSE invites you to participate in our upcoming webinar:
Supply Chain Past, Present, and Future 2022
Thursday, April 7, 2022
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
In support of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) Supply Chain Integrity Month this April, FBI Supervisory Special Agent Matt Halvorsen, representing NCSC, will go in-depth on recent Supply Chain Executive Orders and what they mean for the future of Supply Chain integrity. Register today at Webinars and Conferences.
Connect with CDSE on Twitter (@TheCDSE ) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheCDSE ).