508 Compliance and Accessibility

What if I need disability accommodation to take a course or test?

If requested, the Center for Development of Security Excellence will provide reasonable accommodation in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act, and DOD policy.

In general, an accommodation is made when a disability is relieved by an auxiliary aid or a procedural change. Reasonable accommodations will be made for known physical or mental limitations if you are an individual with a disability.

If you have a need for a reasonable accommodation, please email cdseaccessibility@mail.mil requesting an adjustment or change for a reason related to a disability. A request does not have to use any special words, such as "reasonable accommodation," "disability," or "Rehabilitation Act." If you have a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation whenever you choose, even if you have not previously disclosed the existence of a disability.