Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
- What if I changed my password but can't log in with it?
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
- Why can't I get past the STEPP login screen after entering my login and password?
- How do I find my student profile information?
- I forgot my STEPP password.
- I forgot my STEPP username.
- Can I login with just my CAC?
My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced.
- Under Security, check the TLS 1.0 security setting checkbox.
- Close and relaunch your browser.
If this does not solve your issue, try the following:
- Select the Start menu.
- Select Run.
- Type "cmd" and hit OK.
- In the black box that appears, type "ipconfig /flushdns" (space between "ipconfig" and "/"), then hit Enter. It is successful if it says "Successfully Flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."
If you continue experiencing technical difficulties, please contact the Registrar.