Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started in the SPēD Certification Program?
- I have indicated I am interested in participating in the SPēD Certification Program and waited 48 hours, but I still haven't received an email. What do I do?
- Where can I find a test site?
- What if I have a registration question?
- I checked that I am interested in participating in the SPēD Certification Program, but I changed my mind. What do I do?
- What do I do if I receive a prompt asking me to click to run an ActiveX control on this webpage?
- Why isn't the website displayed/working correctly?
Why isn't the website displayed/working correctly?
Some users experience problems with connecting to websites using Internet Explorer 8. To correct this problem, use the following instructions to enable the view compatibility function for IE8.
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Compatibility View Settings.
- Select Display all websites in Compatibility View.
If this method doesn't work, contact your IT support for assistance.