How can I register for APC/DPAPC?

APC and DPAPC assessment registrations must be coordinated with your Central Adjudication Facility (CAF) Certification Representative (CCR) or Component Service Representative (CSR). Then, follow the 11 Steps to SPēD Testing.

For additional information regarding the APC/DPAPC Program, or if you have any questions regarding the program, please contact dss.spedcert@mail.mil.