On Demand Webinars
complete with a downloadable CDSE Certificate of Training
- CI Awareness for Freight Forwarding
- Cyber Enabled Threats to Cleared Industry
- Insider Threat for DoD Security Professionals
- Assessment and Remediation using the SCAP Tool
- Cloud Computing
- Developing an Incident Response Capability
- NISP C&A Process and OBMS
- Secure Communications in an Insecure World
- Secure Configuration for Hardware and Software
CDSE Speaker Series
- Security Chat with Mr. Dixon on Inside Threat Programs: Engaging Management and Supervisors
- OSD Functional Community Management
- Security Chat with DITMAC Assistant Directors
- Security Chat with Dr. Millick
- Security Chat with Dr. Robert Gallagher
- Security Chat with DSS CI Director Stephens
- Security Chat with Ms. Cahill, Chief, DoD Insider Threat Enterprise Program Management Office
- Security Chat with Ms. Stow Jago
- Conducting Effective Self-Inspection
- Conducting Initial and Refresher Briefings
- DD Form 254
- FSO Effectiveness NEW
- NCCS (NISP Contracts Classification System)
- Processing Security Violations NEW
- Understanding your eFCL Submissions
- PERSEREC Support to Insider Threat
- User Activity Monitoring in Insider Threat Programs
- Virtual Insider Threat Symposium
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.
Want a certificate for completing a webinar?
CDSE students now have the option to register for On Demand recorded webinars, complete with a downloadable CDSE Certificate of Training.
To participate, you must:
- First register for the On Demand recorded webinar event.
- After registering, use the same email address and password to log into CDSE.AdobeConnect.com .
- Under "My Training," select the "Review" button to view the recording.
You can download a CDSE Certificate of Training after you review the recording.