On Demand Webinars
complete with a downloadable CDSE Certificate of Training
- CI Awareness for Freight Forwarding
- Counterintelligence Support to Personnel Security
- Critical Technology Protection: Foreign Visits and Academic Solicitation
- Cyber Enabled Threats to Cleared Industry
- Insider Threat for DoD Security Professionals
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Assessment and Remediation using the SCAP Tool
- Cloud Computing
- Developing an Incident Response Capability
- Secure Communications in an Insecure World
- Secure Configuration for Hardware and Software
- Your fridge may be spying on you: Securing the Internet of Things
CDSE Speaker Series
- Applied Research on Exfiltration and Security
- Applied Research on Social Media and Security
- DoD Unauthorized Disclosure Program Manager
- Let's Talk About FOCI
- OSD Functional Community Management
- Personnel Security for Industry - Today and Tomorrow
- Security Chat with Dr. Millick
- Security Chat with Dr. R.B. Peele
- Security Chat with Dr. Robert Gallagher
- Security Chat with DSS CI Director Stephens
- Security Chat with Mr. Dixon on Inside Threat Programs: Engaging Management and Supervisors
- Security Chat with Ms. Cahill, Chief, DoD Insider Threat Enterprise Program Management Office
- Security Chat with Ms. Stow Jago
- Supervisor Reporting and Security with PERSEREC
DSS in Transition (DiT) Webinar Series
- Asset Identification and Your Security Baseline
- Creating a Tailored Security Plan
- The Evolution of the FSO Role
- Overview of the DSS in Transition Methodology
- Conducting Effective Self-Inspection
- Conducting Initial and Refresher Briefings
- DD 254: What has Changed?
- FSO Effectiveness
- NCCS (NISP Contracts Classification System)
- Processing Security Violations
- Transmitting or Transporting of Classified Material by Industry
- Visits and Meetings in the NISP: What's New?
- Insider Threat and the DoD CAF
- Kicking off an Insider Threat Vigilance Campaign
- Maximizing Organizational Trust
- PERSEREC Support to Insider Threat
- User Activity Monitoring in Insider Threat Programs
- Virtual Insider Threat Symposium
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.
Want a certificate for completing a webinar?
CDSE students now have the option to register for On Demand recorded webinars, complete with a downloadable CDSE Certificate of Training.
To participate, you must:
- First register for the On Demand recorded webinar event.
- After registering, use the same email address and password to log into CDSE.AdobeConnect.com .
- Under "My Training," select the "Review" button to view the recording.
You can download a CDSE Certificate of Training after you review the recording.